Welcome To The "Ber" Months... My Favorite Time Of Year!


"By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. 
With summer's best of weather and autumn's best of cheer."
~Helen Hunt Jackson~

Ahhhh.... The "Ber" months are here! My soul is happy. I honestly love all four seasons, and can't imagine living anywhere without the magic of them all. But with a chill in the air, my senses come fully alive. No oppressive heat and humidity. No deep, icy freeze. For me, this is comfort, cozy, and oh so inspiring. I dream of baking new recipes to delight my family, I dream of new stories to tell and new paintings to paint. It is my favorite time to travel the back roads and sea sides of New England. It is true magic in my veins and I embrace every moment of it. I only wish it lingered a little longer. But, I suppose that is part of the magic too. No time to waste. Every day unfolds new wonders which will be gone tomorrow. One major wind storm and the fire of the trees become wintry barks and branches, reaching into your soul for other stories to be told. Oh.... I love it all. 

 

Comments